Professional optical fiber cable manufacturer
Let everyone enjoy the freedom and happiness brought by optical fiber technology
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. Over the tube. water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) are placed at the two side. The cable is completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Two parallel FRPs ensure tensile strength
· PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
· Long delivery length
GYFXY cable complies with Standard YD/T 769-2003.
|Storage/Operating Temperature : -40℃ to + 70℃|