Professional optical fiber cable manufacturer
Let everyone enjoy the freedom and happiness brought by optical fiber technology
Place of Origin: China Brand Name: KNOFC Certification: ISO9001/CE Model Number: GYXTW 6 Core Minimum Order Quantity: 1km Price: Negotiable Packaging Details: Wooden drum Delivery Time: 8-10 working days Supply Ability: 200000M/Week
|Fiber Type:||G652D Or As Your Request||Fiber Brand:||YOFC / Corning Or As Your Request|
|Fiber Count:||2-24 Core||Strength Member:||Steel Wire|
|Outer Sheath Material:||HDPE||Application:||Aerial / Duct|
|Life Expectancy:||More Than 30 Years||Operating Temperature:||-40°C To+70°C|
|High Light:||GYXTW 6 Core Fiber Optic Cable, 6 Core Single Mode Armoured Fiber Optic Cable, GYXTW Armoured Fiber Optic Cable|
The fibers are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic.The tubes are filled with a waterresistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally. Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance.
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
4. Crush resistance and flexibility.
5. PSP enhancing moisture-proof.
6. Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength.
7. Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation.
8. Long delivery length.
1. Adopted to outdoor distribution.
2. Suitable for aerial, pipeline laying method.
3. Long distance and local area network communication.
|Cable type||Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/km)||
Long/short term (N)
|Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)||
|Storage temperature ( ℃ )|
|Tensile strength||10935N, conform to IEC 794-1-E1,While Fiber Strain≤0.33%|
|Crush||2200N/100mm, conform to IEC 794-1-E3|
|Impact||Conform to IEC 794-1-E4|
|Repeated bending||Conform to IEC 794-1-E6|
|Torsion||Conform to IEC 794-1-E7|
|Flexing||Conform to IEC 794-1-E8|
|Kink||Conform to IEC 794-1-E10|
|Cable bend||Conform to IEC 794-1-E11|
|Vibration||Conform to IEC 794-1|
|Water penetration||Conform to IEC 794-1-F5B|
|Abrasion||Conform to IEC 794-1-E2|
|Temperature cycling test||Conform to IEC 794-1-F1|
|Dielectric strength of outer jacket||Conform to ITU-T Rec.K25|