Professional optical fiber cable manufacturer
Let everyone enjoy the freedom and happiness brought by optical fiber technology
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. The cable core is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress, over which a thin PE inner sheath is applied. After the PSP is longitudinally applied over the inner sheath, the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength looes tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Crush resistance and flexibility
· The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
- Steel wire used as the central strength member
- Loose tube filling compound
- 100% cable core filling
- PSP enhancing moisture-proof
- Water-blocking material
GYTY53 cable complies with Standard YD/T 901-2001as well as IEC 60794-1.